Tuesday, February 10, 2009

partnering? yes. Policing definitely

I really think we should police these countries. I mean only where the help is needed. I mean yeah other countries don't do the same thing but if we didn't, these countries that do need our help and have needed it, will be in huge trouble. And if we were in a situation where we needed help, we'd want it. And if everyone else had the same outlook that they shouldn't be patrolling, we would also be in a lot of trouble. We save people. So is it better they die because we aren't brave enough or upstanding enough to do something about them. So my only point is we can partner but in the case where people need to be defended, we should police. I mean why can't we? Is there a reason? Are we constantly going to be so north and so south in opinion? I think we can do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment